LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
INFORMATION NOTE FOR EMPLOYEES
The purpose of this note of information is to explain and inform you how and for what purposes we will process your personal data.
- Data Controller
Çiftay İnş. Taah. ve Tic. A.Ş – Central Registration System no: 0-2540-0093-0200016 (“ÇİFTAY A.Ş) in accordance with Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data (“Law No. 6698”), can process the personal data of its employees in the form that have been submitted to the Company within the scope of the below-mentioned purposes and by keeping the most up-to-date version, as the data controller. More detailed information about the purposes of processing your personal data by our Company can be found on the Çiftay website (www.ciftay.com.tr) and ÇİFTAY A.Ş. Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy section.
- Purpose of Personal Data Processing
Your collected personal data are processed in physical and electronic forms, pursuant to the legislation in accordance with the personal data processing terms and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698, for the purposes stipulated in the laws and for the purpose of the fulfilling the privity of the contract and according to the following objectives:
- Fulfillment of obligations arising from employment contracts and legislation
- Informing authorized organizations and competent authorities
- Conducting business operations
- Ensuring employee satisfaction, employee rights, and benefits within the framework of the operation and development of our services
- Conducting financial and accounting affairs
- Ensuring workplace safety and periodic inspections
- Conducting communication activities
- Improving business processes
- Conducting performance assessment processes
- Coordination of HSE training and related activities
- Coordination of emergency operations
- Initiating health care services
- Might be used as evidence in future conflicts
- Tracking/execution of judicial actions.
- Management of demand and complaint processes
- Process management of job candidates
- Ensuring that the activities are conducted in accordance with our company procedures and related legislation.
- Transfer of Personal Data
Your processed personal data within the scope of aforementioned purposes can be transferred within the framework of terms and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data in addition to our legislative obligations before laws and purposes that are specified on Çiftay website and ÇİFTAY A.Ş. Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy section.
- Method and Legal Grounds for Collecting the Personal Data
Your personal data is collected in accordance with relevant legislation and the “personal data processing conditions and purposes” specified in the Law on Personal Data Protection, in order to fulfill our Company’s obligations, in a complete and accurate manner, arising from the contracts and the related law to improve our services and to sustain our commercial activities. Thereafter, your personal data are collected by our company in oral, written or electronic form, in forms of automatic or manual recordings, digital format, by means of recording systems, your sharings via e-mail correspondences, training attendance sheets, eyewitnesses information, petition, on-site data, authorized institutions and has the above-mentioned legal grounds.
Your personal data collected by means of the aforementioned methods and for the legal reasons may be processed and transferred within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698, and the data processing conditions and purposes specified in this Information Note, in order to fulfill our legal obligations.
- Rights of Personal Data Owners
You have the following rights regarding your personal data, in accordance with Article 11 of Law No. 6698. For detailed information about procedures how to submit your application to data controller, please see article 6 of this Information Note.
- Learn whether the personal data has been processed.
- Request information if personal data has been processed.
- Learn about the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the intended purpose.
- Enlighten about the third parties to whom personal data has been transferred in Turkey or abroad.
- Request for the correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing.
- Request for the deletion or destruction of the personal data if data processing is no longer needed.
- Request to inform third parties in case of data deletion or destruction if data processing is no longer needed.
- Object to any consequences that may arise against the person as a result of the analysis of the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Request for damages in cases where the data owner incur damage due to unlawful processing of the personal data.
- How Do Data Owners Make Use of Their Rights
Personal data owners can submit their request with regard to their rights which are stated in the 11th article of the Law No. 6698, in accordance with the “Notification on the Application Procedures and Principles of the Data Responsible to the Data Controller” via e-mails, e-signature or other means of application that are particularly developed for this purpose by adding necessary documents to their application.
The requests that contain name, surname and application request on it, must also contain details as signatures, T.R. identity number (for Turkish Citizens), permanent address, work address and if available e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, fax number, request subject and passport number (for non-citizens).
The concerned personal data owners can submit requests via registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt or by the agency of notary public at “Kızılırmak MAH. Dumlupınar Bulvarı NEXT Level İş Kulesi No:3 Kat:26 06520 ÇANKAYA / ANKARA”
Upon receiving the request and according to the nature of the request, Çiftay will finalize them in accordance with the legislations in 30 (thirty days) days at the latest.
Upon approval of relevant person’s request by Çiftay A.Ş., relevant person will be informed at the earliest.